feels like i'm falling and
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Navigate with the words on the left.
Hey^^ welcome to my blog.... Hope you all enjoy it.
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 5:44 PM
A way to express my love...
I've been following u everywhere
Doing everything in every way
Watching every step u take
And LOVE YOU EVERYDAY...
To catch u whenever u fall...
Rush to u whenever u call
Cry with u whenever ur hurt
And hug u whenever ur cold..
I know u never notice
Never look at and never care
Beside u whenever u need
But being nothing when someone else out there
I don't weep,i don't give a swear
I just stand by and wish
Someday u'll realize it
All my life i've lived for u
On that day all the tears i hide
All the lies i make to give u my fake smiles
Would all burst out of my eyes
The tears of happiness...
But that day seems so faraway
I don't know if it would ever come to stay
So i just pray and look after u like this
Do the things u would never see
To make u happy...
My love